Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome

Hey,
My name is Antoni. I am in my late 20's and I am an Information Technology professional. In my free time I like to cook. I recently took a stab at making my own homemade barbecue sauce and my mother suggested that I should start my own blog, so here it is. I plan on basically posting recipes that I've had the pleasure or displeasure of working with as well as some reviews of TV shows about food that I've managed to catch. Hopefully everyone who ends up reading this blog will find some useful information and some good recipes.

As for that barbecue sauce recipe I mentioned above. I plan on posting that on here soon. I think it tastes great, but I want the wife and friends to weigh in on it first before I post it. I may need to make a few tweaks.

Well that's it for now, talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment